Infrared Sauna Policy
A Few Important Things to Remember About Using Our Clearlight® Infrared Sauna
- If you are pregnant, have haemophilia, a fever, heat insensitivity, or swollen joints, you should not use the sauna.
- If you are taking any kind of medication – both prescription and over-the-counter – you must consult your physician before using the sauna.
- Likewise, anyone with cardiovascular conditions and anyone suffering from a chronic condition should contact their physician before using the sauna.
- Do you have any kind of surgical implant? Double-check with your GP that it’s safe for you to use the sauna.
- Upon check-in, guests will be provided with a document outlining best practice before and during use of the sauna.
As they say, safety first!
For more information about our Clearlight® Infrared Sauna, visit Clearways’ website.