At Inhabit Hotels, we take great care to provide you with the best and most helpful information through our website and advise all our visitors to read and understand our terms and conditions carefully before finalising their bookings.
By making a booking via our website, you also accept and agree with all terms and conditions set out below. The terms and conditions are all standard to the industry.
Information on the website
All the information on this website pertains to Inhabit Hotels and information specific to every hotel managed by The Inhabit Hotels Management. We have taken great care to make this website as clear and informative as possible and all the information here is presented with great care and attention; however, will not guarantee the information is correctly presented. And we will not be liable for any inconveniences, loss of revenue or any damages, which result from the direct or indirect use of any information provided on our website.
We also try to ensure that all information presented on our website is accurate, appropriate and up to date, and these benchmarks are reviewed in a timely fashion. However, we do not make guarantees of any kind that the rates and rooms listed will be available at the time of bookings.
If as a consumer you feel that certain piece / type of information is expressly needed and you cannot find it on our website, please do not hesitate to contact us via our contact section and we will rectify or will provide the information required without delay.
The bookings will only be undertaken by providing credit card details. We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, valid until the date of departure from the hotel. The credit card details will be passed directly to the hotel to guarantee your booking. The hotel reserves the right to take a pre-authorisation on the credit/debit card for the first night to secure the booking 72 hours prior to the date of arrival. If the card has been declined, the hotel will try to contact the guest and reserves the right to cancel the booking if an alternative valid card is not provided. Bookings cannot be guaranteed without a valid credit/debit card. Full payment is required upon check-in.
Completing the reservation form will not constitute a confirmed reservation. Inhabit Hotels will send you the confirmation of reservation by e-mail or by fax with a booking reference number. We will not take any responsibility for your arrival at the hotel without your booking reference number.
All Group bookings of 10 rooms or more are subject to different agreed conditions as set above for Individual bookings.
For more information on Individual/Group Reservations please contact our reservation team on
firstname.lastname@example.org or + 44 (0) 20 7479 2333.
Pre-authorisation of credit/debit card
A valid credit/debit card is required at the time of making a reservation, to be used as a guarantee against a late cancellation or a no-show. A pre-authorisation will be placed on that credit/debit card for the value of the first night’s stay prior to your arrival date. The pre-authorised amount will then be completed as credit towards the total cost of the reservation upon arrival (as long as the same card is presented and used for the payment) when the full payment will be collected.
Upon arrival at the hotel, a deposit (for any incidental charges during the stay) will be required before a reservation can be checked in*. The deposit can be covered either with a valid credit/debit card or a cash deposit. This is to guarantee and cover the cost of any bar, restaurant and room service charges and/or other incidentals which are charged to the room account. The deposit amount is £50.00 per night up to a maximum of £200.00 by either credit/debit card or cash. If the deposit is covered by cash, this will be returned on departure from the hotel. Please note that this deposit can only be collected by the person who signed the registration card, as a valid and matching signature will be required for the collection of the cash. The hotel also reserves the right to use the deposit to cover the cost of any accidental/intentional damage to the room or any part of the hotel premises; or to cover the cost of any deep cleaning that is required due to any actions of the occupant, including smoking & pet dogs.
Manage your booking online:
If you need to amend or cancel your booking, you can now do it online. Simply go to View/Modify Reservation’ to make changes to your booking or ‘Cancel Reservation’ to cancel your booking and enter your reservation-id and email address. Your booking details will be displayed, and you will be able to make the amendment.
Cancellations must be received before 2:00 pm, 48hrs prior to the expected day of arrival. If a cancellation is received later than the required date, or in case of no show, the hotel will charge for one night’s accommodation.
Please note that Special offers, Discounted Rates and Packages have different cancellation policies. Please check at time of booking.
All Group Bookings of 10 rooms or more are subject to different agreed conditions as set above for Individual bookings. In the event of cancellation or non-arrival, we will charge the full amount of the tariff specified, unless otherwise agreed in writing. All cancellations must be made directly to the Groups’ Desk London by fax or email and we will ask for proof of written cancellation.
Guest checking out prior to their departure date will be charged an early departure/cancellation fee, equivalent to one-night charge.
For more information on individual/group cancellations please contact our reservation team on email@example.com or + 44 (0)20 7479 2333.
Booking care charter
Inhabit Hotels is founded on a strong practice and is committed to maintaining excellent and efficient service.
Save money when you book with us:
You can rest assured that when booking direct with us, we will not charge you any fees or commissions.
Book with security:
When booking with us, the security of your data is paramount. All your information is encrypted to keep it protected. We will never share your information with any third party without your consent.
Privacy and cookies policy
In keeping with the global initiative and while adhering to applicable laws, rules and regulations, Inhabit Hotel Southwick Street continually strives to accord a smoke free environment for all our guests, visitors and employees. This smoke free environment is to be maintained, and hence smoking is strictly prohibited in the entire hotel. This includes guest rooms, corridors, bars and washrooms. The no smoking policy also applies to guests visiting our events, gym, spa and infrared sauna facilities.
Those not complying with the smoke-free law, will be committing an offense against the law. The fixed penalty notice applicable on the person smoking is £200.00. We kindly request you to respect the law and abstain from smoking in the hotel.
Any images clicked at the property or taken from our websites/collateral may only be used for personal and non-commercial use. The use of these images for business purposes including, but not limited to, publicity materials, websites, books, newspapers and magazines must be approved by the Marketing department. For more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our hotels welcome guests of all ages and our aim is to make travelling with the family even more enjoyable.
- Children up to 2 years may share their parent’s room at no extra charge. Baby cots are available upon request (subject to availability) and advance booking is required.
- Children aged 17 years and under may not occupy a hotel room on their own and must be accompanied by a responsible adult (family member or guardian).
Our pooch policy
- Please contact our reservations team in advance of your booking to ensure we’re able to welcome you to one of our dog-friendly rooms.
- Our pet-friendly rooms are limited to one dog per room at a cost of £15 per dog.
- Sorry Mastiffs and Great Danes, only small canines weighing less than 25 lbs can stay.
- To help us keep Inhabit in tip-top shape, we do charge a £50 deposit due at check-in in case of any damage or other incidentals. With that in mind, please make sure your pet is on his or her best behaviour throughout your stay!
- Comfort is key! Pet-friendly rooms include a Casper memory foam dog bed.
- While we’re sure your pet wouldn’t hurt a fly, we’d like to make sure that all of our guests feel safe. Please don’t leave your pet unattended while in the lounge or in your room.
- As a place of rest and relaxation, barking and howling are frowned upon.
- Owners, you are responsible for picking up after your pup. Our neighbours will appreciate it.
- Make yourself at home, but please take care that your dog doesn’t damage any furniture.
- You will be provided with a full pet policy and registration card at check-in.
Infrared sauna policy
A few important things to remember about using our Clearlight® Infrared Sauna
- If you are pregnant, have haemophilia, a fever, heat insensitivity, or swollen joints, you should not use the sauna.
- If you are taking any kind of medication – both prescription and over-the-counter – you must consult your physician before using the sauna.
- Likewise, anyone with cardiovascular conditions and anyone suffering from a chronic condition should contact their physician before using the sauna.
- Do you have any kind of surgical implant? Double-check with your GP that it’s safe for you to use the sauna.
- Upon check-in, guests will be provided with a document outlining best practice before and during use of the sauna.
As they say, safety first. For more information about our Clearlight® Infrared Sauna, visit Clearways’ website.
Photo-ID requirement for British citizens:
Any guest who is a British citizen can provide a valid driver’s licence (UK & EU licence only) or any other ID type with guest photo.
Photo-ID requirement for UK residents:
Any guests who are a resident in the United Kingdom must provide a valid passport or national ID cards with a photo that states their nationality.
Photo-ID requirement for EU residents:
Guest checking in from any of the European Union countries must provide either the ID card, passport or EU driver’s licence upon check-in.
Photo-ID requirement for non-UK & EU residents:
Guest who are not from the UK or any of the EU countries can only provide a passport as a valid photo-ID.