Mindfulness for creating change with Amber Jane McCormick
Saturday, 29th February, 14:30 – 16:00
Price: £12 for hotel guests / £15 for non-residents
Creating meaningful change in our life requires a shift in the way we think and act each day. In this workshop we will explore how the practice of mindfulness can help you develop the self-awareness required to create positive changes in your life by letting go of the thought patterns, habits and behaviours that may be holding you back. You will also discover simple mindfulness practices to help you stay calm, focused and motivated when faced with unexpected change and uncertainty.
In this session you will learn:
- How to create and break habits
- How to cultivate a ‘growth’ mindset
- How to align-long term goals with daily actions
- How to stay motivated and focused on your goals
- How to embrace change and uncertainty
- How to make meaningful long term changes
- Daily mindfulness practices for improved focus and inner calm
This is an interactive and collaborative session, led by Mind Beyond founder and mindfulness expert , Amber Jane McCormick. You will have the opportunity to connect with others in a safe space and reflect on the type of change you would like to cultivate within your own life.
In order to create an intimate and interactive session, group numbers will be kept to a minimum. Please book in advance to ensure your spot.