Our Pooch Policy
- Please contact our reservations team in advance of your booking to ensure we’re able to welcome you to one of our dog-friendly rooms.
- Our pet-friendly rooms are limited to one dog per room at a cost of £15 per dog.
- Sorry Mastiffs and Great Danes, only small canines weighing less than 25 lbs can stay.
- To help us keep Inhabit Hotel in tip-top shape, we do charge a £50 deposit due at check-in in case of any damage or other incidentals. With that in mind, please make sure your pet is on his or her best behaviour throughout your stay!
- Comfort is key! Pet friendly rooms include a choice of an outrageously comfy and supportive dog bed from eco-friendly dog bed brand, Settle or a pressure-relieving memory foam dog bed from Casper.
- While we’re sure your pet wouldn’t hurt a fly, we’d like to make sure that all of our guests feel safe. Please don’t leave your pet unattended while in the lounge or in your room.
- As a place of rest and relaxation, barking and howling are frowned upon
- Owners, you are responsible for picking up after your pup. Our neighbours will appreciate it.
- Make yourself at home, but please take care that your dog doesn’t damage any furniture.
- You will be provided with a full pet policy and registration card at check-in.